Tom worked his way through the camera department, gaining experience from Camera Trainee through to Focus Puller before stepping up to be a Cinematographer. During those years he worked on some of the biggest commercials happening in the UK, and experienced shoots across several continents. Fortunate to start out at a time that saw significant change in camera technology, he counts himself lucky to have learnt the discipline of working in a proper camera team. Today he is happiest shooting stories, absurdities, oddities and all other manner of beautiful things.
His interests include the outdoors, trad climbing, literature, photography and modern art.
- Pop Pop Bang! – Creative Review Photo Annual 2013
- Pop Pop Bang! – Vimeo Staff Pick
- Dust to Dust – Creative Review Photo Annual 2012
- Dust to Dust – 82nd Pitti Immagine Uomo Festival in Florence
- Una – BUG 32 at the Barbican, London
- Black Out – Jury Award @ Aljazeera International Documentary Film Festival
- Black Out – Best Medium Length Documentary @ CinemAmbiente in Italy